INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect personal information, which is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you, when you engage with our Services. Specifically, we collect personal information directly from you, from third-party sources, and automatically as you use our Website.
- Information Provided By You
We collect personal information directly from you when we:
- Provide client services. When you choose to work with Tribal Health, we collect your identifiers (name, email address, physical address, and Social Security Number), customer records information (payment information), professional or employment information (employment and education history), and protected classifications (race, gender identity, veteran status, and disability status). We use this personal information to provide our Services, comply with legal and ethical obligations related to the provision of our Services, and to communicate with you about our Services.
- Register you for an event. When you sign up for a Tribal Health event, we collect your identifiers (name, telephone number, physical address, and email address) and your employment information (place of employment and job title). We use this personal information to keep a record of attendees, register you for the event, and contact you about updates regarding the event. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing communications about other events and topics we believe may be of interest to you.
- Host an event. When you attend a Tribal Health event, conference, or seminar, we collect your identifiers (name, email address, and telephone number) and your professional or employment information (employer, professional license number, job title). We collect this personal information to keep a roster of attendees and to send you marketing communications regarding other events that may be of interest to you.
- Respond to your questions or inquiries. When you contact us or send us any questions or inquires, we collect your identifiers (name, email address, and telephone number) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you have with our Services.
- Publish alerts and newsletters. When you sign up to receive our newsletter or alerts, we will collect your identifiers (name and email address) and topics of interest. We use this information to send you the newsletter and/or alerts you request. We may also use the information to send you marketing communications on other topics we feel may be of interest to you.
- Assess your employment application. When you apply for employment with Tribal Health, we collect your identifiers (name, email address, physical address, and telephone number), and your professional or employment information (resume, cover letter, employment and educational history). We use this personal information to manage and consider your application with Tribal Health and as necessary to comply with the law. For EEOC compliance purposes and other applicable laws, we also collect protected classifications (race, national origin, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, and disability status). For a more detailed overview of our practice regarding applicant information please see our applicant privacy notice provided upon your interview process.
Tribal Health may also use the personal information we collect as described in this section to comply with the law, to efficiently maintain our business, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide to us directly, we may also collect information from you automatically as you use our Website. This information may include the following internet or other network activity information:
- Usage information. This includes which pages of our Website you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on while using the Website, and referring website address.
- Device information. This includes certain information about your device that you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences.
- Location information. This includes information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
Particular third-party cookies to note on our Website include:
- Information Collected From Third Party Sources
Tribal Health may also collect personal information from other sources in the following situations:
- Publications and professional organizations. We may obtain your identifiers and professional or employment information from publications and professional organizations.
- Clients, employees, and business partners. We may obtain your identifiers and professional or employment information from clients, employees, or business partners.
- Social media platforms. We may obtain identifiers and professional or employment information from you when you interact with us on social medial platforms.
- Employment providers. We may also obtain your identifiers, professional or employment information, and commercial information from sources who conduct background screenings.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information for the following purposes:
- Within Tribal Health. Where necessary, we share your personal information within Tribal Health as appropriate to provide our Services and to efficiently maintain our business.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock, your personal information would be part of the assets shared with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- To prevent harm. We will share your personal information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- For a business purpose. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Tribal Health has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to the following third parties:
- We have disclosed your internet or other network activity information to IT support to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to identify and repair Website errors.
- We have disclosed your identifiers, customer records information, professional and employment information, and protected classifications to service providers that help us administer the Services, including IT support, our communication vendors, our mailing vendors, our client service providers, our CRM providers, our third-party integrated applications, and our employment screening providers.
- We have disclosed your identifiers and internet or other electronic network activity information to our IT support to maintain, improve, and upgrade the Website.
- For a sale. Tribal Health does not sell your personal information for money. However, Tribal Health does share personal information with third party analytics providers via cookies that may be considered a “sale.” In the preceding twelve (12) months, Tribal Health has shared your internet or other electronic network activity information collected via cookies with our data analytics providers. To opt-out, please click view Information Collected Automatically.
CORRECT OR VIEW PERSONAL INFORMATION
To correct or view certain personal information in our possession, you may contact us at the contact information provided below.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided in each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Services you request.
RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants certain rights to California residents. To the extent the CCPA applies to our processing of your personal information, you would be entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Access. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information that we collect, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. Tribal Health does not have actual knowledge that it sells personal information of minors under the age of sixteen.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If you are a California resident and want to submit a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For requests submitted via email, you must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the individual about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your identity with the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of another individual, you must provide us with signed documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual.
RIGHTS OF NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of certain of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales, as defined by Nevada law, by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line and body of your message.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as encryption and access controls, to protect the personal information we collect and store. Our security includes physical, administrative, and technology-based measures. Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of storage is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We store personal information for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which we originally collected it and for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT).
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen. We do not collect personal information from any individual that we know to be under the age of eighteen except with the requisite permission of that individual’s parent or guardian.
Tribal Health, LLC
14614 N. Kierland Blvd., Ste. 120
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
Last updated August 1, 2023