Onsite Medical Leadership. Exceptional Performance.
As your practice management partner, Tribal Health brings organizational and clinical expertise to your facility. Our experienced leaders manage every aspect of your planning and performance, from Joint Commission accreditation to staff training to process improvements.
The result: higher patient satisfaction and an exceptional facility culture aligned with community values.
End-to-End Practice Management
- Onsite Board-certified medical directors and clinical leaders
- Qualified and culturally responsive staff
- Back-office support for scheduling and credentialing
- Assistance with Joint Commission, CMS, and compliance regulations
- Clinical training to boost staff competencies and certifications
- Quarterly provider performance evaluations and patient surveys
Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
Our QAPI program measures, monitors, and reports on all key metrics, ensuring your facility meets National Standards of Care. Trained in Six Sigma process design, we refine clinical workflows to improve capacity management – and we develop and implement new policies and procedures to ensure your operations align with Joint Commission and CMS standards.
Some of our training modules, protocols, and policies include:
- Fall Risk Assessment
- Pain Assessment and Reassessment
- Care of the Suicidal Patient in the ED
- Opioid Management in the ED
- Care of the Acutely Incapacitated and Intoxicated Patient (including minors)
- Restraint Policy
- Moderate Sedation
- Infection Control
- Supply Procurement and Ordering Process
- Standardized on-boarding of new team members
- De-escalation training program
- Mock Codes / Advanced Airway Training
- Care of the Sexual Assault Patient in the ED
- Training in Emergency Severity Index algorithm that stratifies patients on basis of acuity and resource needs
- Certifications: Monitoring and renewal of ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC/ATLS, and CPI
- Clinical competency training for all inpatient and ED nursing and MSA staff
- EMTALA and HIPPA Training
Let’s talk about your practice management needs today.