Specialty: Provider can be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Marriage & Family Therapist. Must have experience with Substance Abuse / Drug & Alcohol counseling. Licensure: Any state license, needs to be licensed as social worker, psychologist, MFT, etc. Certifications: No certs needed. Experience requirements: Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related field […]