Lawton Indian Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital
- Specialty : Emergency Medicine
- Shifts: 12-hour shifts
- Volume: 22,000
- Certifications: BC / BE in EM
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Schedule: Double coverage – 4 shifts per 24 hours.
- Shifts: 0800-2000, 2000-0800
- Fast track is staffed with providers 8A-8P for lower acuity patients
- ED Details: On-site On-site CT, X-ray, lab. Limited Ultrasound 7:30-4 on weekdays.
- Small inpatient wing managed by a dedicated, in-house hospitalist.
- On-call specialties include Hospitalist, Podiatry, Optometry, Anesthesia, Pediatrics.
- Intermittent on-call specialties include General Surgery, OBGyn
- In-house pharmacist 24/7. Anesthesia, Optometry on-call 24/7
- Highlights CT, Plain film 24/7, US weekdays 7-4, All radiology images read stat including plain film, CPAP/BiPAP/Ventilators,
- Dragon medical voice recognition available as well.
- Credentialing: 45-60 Days
Salaried Position with Full Benefits