Are you a lifelong learner? If you work in healthcare, we’re guessing yes. Patient relationships, treatment surprises, and clinical collaboration teach new lessons every day. And sometimes that on-the-job education sparks an interest in continuing healthcare education – the formal, classroom kind.
Many healthcare providers pursue Continuing Education (CE) credits to keep their certifications active and stay current on new clinical research or care delivery models. But continual learning is also personally and professionally inspiring. As Malcolm X said, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Going back to school not only helps you provide better patient care, it can catapult you into the next chapter of your career.
That brings us to TEAMS – the Tribal Education Advancement Merit Scholarship. At Tribal Health, we understand the sacrifice it takes to serve in remote areas, spending weeks away from home. That’s one reason we offer a rich educational benefit program, to help employees reach their professional goals.
Unlike other companies, ours is more than a simple tuition reimbursement program. TEAMS offers eligible Tribal Health employees 100% tuition support toward a certification or degree program at Arizona State University Online. There’s no need to pay a large sum up front; Tribal EM picks up the bill from start to finish. A flexible structure helps students fit classroom time into their professional schedule, while vital resources provide additional support.
Open a New Career Door
Here’s a breakdown of what’s included:
- Financial Support: For every eligible employee or their immediate family member, we provide 100% tuition coverage toward top-tier online certification and degree programs through ASU Online. Program participants also may apply for needs-based federal grants, scholarships, and loans to cover books and supplies.
- 200+ ASU Programs: ASU is one of the leading universities in the world. TEAMS opens up a world of opportunities for our employees and family members. From contract management to corporate and healthcare compliance, you can choose from hundreds of ASU programs that will provide the skills, training, and knowledge to build your dream career.
- Step-by-Step Guidance: Continuing healthcare education as a working adult might be vastly different from your college days. But whether you or your family member takes advantage of TEAMS, neither of you will be on your own. From picking a degree program to balancing work and school or transferring credits from another university, you’ll have access to personalized guidance and resources to help you succeed.
How TEAMS Works
Now let’s break down how the program works.
- Request Information: First, you will request information about ASU Online by completing this form and working with an ASU enrollment coach.
- Prepare for Application: Next, an enrollment coach will assist with selecting the best education path for you or your family member.
- Apply for ASU Online: Now it’s time to apply to the university and fill out the FAFSA form to see about additional financial aid.
- Admittance and Course Enrollment: Once admitted, you or your family member will register for classes and explore ASU’s online resources.
- Scholarship Award: After registering for classes, the TEAMS benefit will apply directly to tuition and fees.
Ready to Continue Your Healthcare Education?
We know it’s no small task to help us provide high-quality care in remote areas of the country. So, whether you’re eager to advance your education or you have a teenage child ready for college, we want to help each of you achieve your goals as thanks for helping us achieve ours. Just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.