Upload your CV or cover letter to connect with one of our recruitment specialists.
- OB RN
- Any state license accepted
- Certifications required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP
- Experience requirements
- 1 year in OB setting.
- COVID vaccine required
- Yes. Exemption will be considered.
- Weekly schedule
- Rotating 34.5 and 46 hours weekly.
- 1 hour lunch break
- Scheduling is a matrix scheduling of working Monday, Tuesday, off Wednesday Thursday and then working Friday Saturday and Sunday. Opposite days the following week.
- Patient volume per day
- How many beds in L&D? 5
- Mom and baby combined with L&D? 4 L&D
- Nurse to patient ratio? 2 patients:1 RN
- May be asked to float when OB is slow to help with minimal nursing duties such as taking vitals, etc. Working to obtain more comprehensive list of duties.
- Credentialing requirements
- ASAP start date for 3 – 6 months
- Clearance timeframe
- 4-6 weeks
- Support staff
- EMR: RPMS