Upload your CV or cover letter to connect with one of our recruitment specialists.
- POSITION SUMMARY:
- Incumbent provides comprehensive nursing care to acutely ill medical, obstetric, and pediatric patients of the Tohono O’odham Nation Health Care Sells Hospital.
- SCOPE OF WORK:
- This position is within the Tohono O'odham Nation Health Care at the Sells Hospital in the Division of Nursing Services as assigned. This position involves providing direct care to patients in hospitals. In addition, the employee is assigned to the inpatient unit and works under the general supervision of the Supervisory Clinical Nurse.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree or diploma from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State Accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant AND one (1) year of experience in Inpatient Care is preferred.
- Must have an active, current, and unrestricted license as a professional nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a United States territory.
- Must have a current Healthcare Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Upon recommendation for employment, a criminal background and fingerprint check are required to determine suitability for hire.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license (no DUIs or major traffic citations within the last three years).
- Must submit a 39-month driving record with the employment application.
- Must meet the Tohono O’odham Nation tribal employer’s insurance requirements to receive a driver’s permit to operate program vehicles. (Based on the department’s needs, incumbents may be required to demonstrate fluency in both the Tohono O’odham Language and English as a condition of employment.)
- 7 on 7 off 630-630
- Any State
- Sells, AZ
- Assignment length:
- 13 weeks
- 6 to 8 weeks