Upload your CV or cover letter to connect with one of our recruitment specialists.
- Eagle Butte, SD
- Facility: Cheyenne River Health Center
- Reason for coverage:
- Vacant while recruiting permanently
- Emergency Department
- 12 hour shifts Schedule is rotating 36 & 48 hour weeks
- 7 shifts per 2 week period / 14 shifts per month
- Weekends, holidays
- The facility is requesting this from contract staff moving forward. Heres some detail on the call schedule (seems to be very minimum): – We would be looking at the ED & IPD doing one night call per two week schedule so 1 night out of 14.
- There would be a weekend call in there which is a Fri and Sat night, this would happen maybe about every 8 pay periods so about once a contract in terms of weeks.
- M-F call is from 1600-0700 – Sat and Sun is from 1900-0700
- Any State License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS,
- Experience: The RN must have a minimum of 1 year experience in ED setting